Dimensions & Part names
|Irradiation angle||100° (60° when a condensing lens is used)|
|Color temperature||Approx. 5,000K|
|Color rendering index||Ra80|
|Total flux||· LED: 2400 lm
· Product output: Max. 1800 lm with 4-step brightness control.
· Max. 2200 lm with non-step brightness control.
|Operating environment||Underwater. • If illuminated continuously over land, the product temperature increases so the safety circuitry dims or extinguishes the light.|
4-step: 500 lm, 900 lm, 1300 lm, 1800lmNon-step: 300lm to 2200 lm
Remaining battery power: Blue → Purple → Yellow → RedError: Red flashing
|Continuous lighting period||
|Charge method||AC adapter + Dedicated plug|
|Power supply||Rechargeable lithium ion battery, 3100 mAh/7.4 V(23Wh)|
|Recharging count||Approx. 500 times|
|Withstanding water depth||100 meters, IPX8 (JIS protection class 8)|
|Dimensions||Max. dia. φ64.2 mm x 123.5 mm (excluding projections)|
|Weight||420 g overland, 170 g underwater|
|Operating temperatures||–5ºC to +45ºC (23ºF to 113ºF)|
|Storage temperatures||–5ºC to +45ºC (23ºF to 113ºF)|
|Storage humidity||20% to 60%|
|Materials, treatment||Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy/hard anodized aluminum, PC, optical glass/chemically-strengthened glass.|
Brightness control from remote control• When the optional remote control unit is used
|Safety standards||CE, FCC, PSE|
|Light ring thread diameter||M49, JIS standard compliant|
|Bottom plate/head||Tripod screw compatible, JIS standard compliant|
Standard System01 Accessories
AC Adapter & Recharge Plug Set
- For use in recharging the Battery Module. Three plugs including A-/C-/BF-type designs with 100 to 240 V compatibility are provided.
And dedicated plug used between Battery Module & AC Adapter.
- Attaches to the front end of the Light Module. It irradiates the target more brightly by narrowing the emission angle to 60° (from 100° when it is not used).
YS Adapter set
- Adapter for mounting the light source on an arm. Can be attached to the accessory mounting plate. * With an Allen wrench
- Includes a spare O-ring, an O-ring remover and special silicone grease.
- Accommodates the main product modules, condensing lens and YS adapters.
- This adapter converges the emission angle from 100° to 30° using an exclusive optical lens. This allows the underwater light to be used as a searchlight capable of illuminating at a far distance. The adapter is made of silicon rubber for easy underwater mounting/dismounting and provided with a loss-prevention screw. Combined use with a filter or another lens is not possible.
- This adapter is used for pinpoint illumination of the subject while keeping the background dark. Three types of spotlights can be irradiated by combining the set components. This adapter is designed for combined use with the condenser lens provided as standard with the light system.
- This optical filter is designed to illuminate living bodies that react to light. The filter can be used in combination with the condenser lens or another filter.
ND Filter (1/2)
- When the underwater light is too bright even at the minimum light intensity, this filter can be used to halve the intensity. Combined use with the condenser lens or another filter is possible.
Color Temperature Converter Filter (6000K)
- Color Temperature Converter Filter (6000K)
- This filter converts the color temperature of the light source from 5000K to 6000K when you want to enhance the whitish color tone in your photography. Combined use with the condenser lens or another filter is possible.
Hand Grip 01
- When combined with the YS adapter provided as standard, this grip makes it possible to change the angle of the product as desired. It is particularly useful when combined with the GoPro® adapter.
Hand Grip 02
- Gun-grip type hand grip equipped with a clip mechanism for direct mounting on a BC.
- This adapter is used to connect the product to a commercially available arm clamp.
Rotary Shoe Adapter
- This adapter is used to clamp the underwater light on the shoe base of a camera housing. It can rotate a full 360°.
Double Mount Base
- Two underwater lights can be mounted on this base. The INON S2000 strobe can also be mounted. This product is designed for combined use with the YS adapter or ball adapter.
- This adapter allows the GoPro® to be mounted directly on the underwater light. A compact photography kit can be formed in combination with the hand grip 01.
Car Charger Cable
- This cable can be used to recharge the Battery Module from the cigar lighter socket of a vehicle. Connect the dedicated charging plug provided with the underwater light when using this cable.
* All specifications are as at July 1st, 2013 and may be changed without notice.
* GoPro® is a registered trademarks of Woodman Labs, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
System01 Main Unit and Standard Accessories
* The System01 is available in separate modules; the standard accessories only are also available.
|AC Adapter Recharge Plug Set|
|YS Adapter Set
* With Allen wrench
(Spare O-ring/O-ring remover/
Special silicone grease)